1. Let go of the past. Act and apply in the present and shape up the future
2. Utilize your failures as a guide towards success
3. Do not try. Just do it.
4. Make a list of your dreams. No matter how hard they might be to achieve, just sit down and write all your dreams down.
5. Make a list of your goals and think how you can achieve them
6. Use negative feedback and criticism to your advantage and better yourself
7. If you want to be successful in someone else’s game (if you have a boss), play by their rules or create your own game.
8. Make a list of your values. What do you value most and build your success upon them
9. Keep personal time separate from business time.
10. Your success depends on your failures as well as your achievements
11. If you are in doubt let someone else do it. Doubtfulness is saying I almost believe it. If you don’t fully believe it, leave it for someone else who does
12. Avoid interruptions during your productivity time. Whatever it might be, work or family or some alone time, interruptions can throw you off for whatever it is you are doing.
13. Determine your peak performance hours. Work at a point in day when you feel like you are most effective.
14. Breath deeply and let go off any stress.
15. Rest and relaxation plays as much an important part as exercise itself.
16. Do not worry. All it does is gets you ready for negative outcomes.
17. Think happy thoughts and there will be positive outcomes.
18. Do not step back from the job at hand when fear subsides in you.
19. Use your brain not only your heart.
20. Eliminate emotions by letting go off the past and thinking about the present.
21. What has happened in the past will most probably stay the same; you can’t change it. Instead focus on the present and live today instead of yesterday.
22. Don’t let the time control you. You control the time.
23. Time management is the most effective tool you can utilize and become successful.
24. Create strategies and build credibility among your peers.
25. Once again, forget the past and live it up in the present.